Sunday, May 6, 2007

ME WANT IT SO BAD!

ah yes... im supposed to rant in this part of my alterego blog, right? i forgot... must've been too busy at work, searching for money making to do's around the internet and the likes that i couldn't find time to release my raves... oh yes... no harsh words or heavy feelings that i want to share in this blog. why would i it's just some silly complaints that i'm planning to write here and not some kinda freak hating the world sort of scheme that im after for anyway...
sigh...
im still in badly longing of that laptop... i want my own smaller LAPTOP!!!!! im screaming my lungs out!!!!! I WANT THAT LAPTOP SO BADDDDDDD!
so, anyone out there looking for a freelance writer, i'm available. im good at research, informative and ecommerce deals so hire me! im open! work at home thingamajigs available out there hear me out! i need some side line income! NOW!!!!!
whew...

1 comment:

Eyyyyyy said...

desidido ka tlg. ;) kaya mo yan.