Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dear Guts,

honestly... just when you need the courage to do something, you lose the nerves to do it. i again feel insecure about my writing skills. i've always been this way anyway. ever since i realized i know i write good, i just don't see myself as better. there's always someone out there that would intimidate me making me curl up on my insecurities. why just writing this makes me squirm.

when i don't feel that great when writing i find myself stupidly redundant with the words that i use and that's not really great. oh what am i suppose to do? i have so many dreams. they say read a lot, and you'll become a better writer. yeah write! ahahaha! this is really embarassing.

then i realized this blogs pagerank and alexa ranking is higher that my home blog! what's up with that? i don't even know if there's a bit of traffic in here. if only i could switch its ranking then maybe i'd be earning more with the ppp and ads that im working on to earn a bit of extra income.

oh well! whatever... just talking nonsense here. ::(

No comments: